News and Current Events not just from RRGC.
Event listings will be by date they will occur.
Bold & Blue items are RRGC club related and upcoming.
News will have date at end of item title.
- November 17: Rental 9AM – 3PM. Outdoor Range open
- November 10: Rental 12noon-6pm. Outdoor Range Open
- October 20: Rental 12noon-6pm. Outdoor Range Open
- October 27: Rental 9AM – 3PM. Outdoor Range open
- October 19: IDPA style shoot at 7PM
- July 14: Pork Chop Dinner
- June 2: Steak Dinner
- May 12: Roast Beef Dinner
- May 11: IDPA style shoot: Qualifier Stages
- April 27: Artsy Party
- April 22: Inter-County Trap at RRGC
- April 21: Skeet Shooting instead of the 22nd.
- March 22: Essex Kent PPC Shoot at RRGC
- March 21: Club Member IDPA Shoot
- February 8: Essex Kent PPC Shoot at RRGC
- February 4: Superbowl Party ( details)
- January 31: Club Election Night at RRGC
- January 16: Scouts Troop 19 here (indoor range closed from 6pm to 9pm)
- January 7, 2018: Zone J OFAH Conference (details)
- January 3, 2018: Euchre Nights begins. 730pm – 930pm
- December 29, 30 & 31: Firearms and Hunter Safety Course: indoor range closed Fri night and Sat until 5pm.
- December 27: Club open & General Mtg.
- December 21: Essex Kent PPC Shoot at RRGC
- December 20: Quilt Raffle concludes (details)
- December 9: Rental: Wedding Party ( from 4pm to midnight)
- December 1, 2 & 3, 2017 Firearms and Hunter Education Course: Indoor range closed Friday night and Saturday
- November 25, 2017: Christmas Party (click for details).
- November 11, 2017 Rental: 6PM to 2AM
- November 4, 2017: Craft Vendor Sale (details)
- June 24, 2017: Women’s Outdoor Workshop (4th Annual)
- Common Sense Firearms Act receives Royal Assent – June 19, 2015 : details on tab marked “Club Level Restricted ATT”
- Status of bill C-637 which will amend the Criminal Code / Supreme Court decision of November 2014–see attachment below.
- Status of Common Sense Firearms Act – Feb 27, 2015–see attachment below.
- High River Alberta Gun Grab -Feb 13, 2015 – – see attachment below
- Ontario CFO and RCMP have their say about this ruling on what constitutes “firearms”
- Canada’s Top Court Classifies BB guns, Pellet guns, Air Soft and Paintball Guns as “Firearms” – November 2014–see attachment below