News and Current Events not just from RRGC.
Event listings will be by date they will occur.
Bold & Blue items are RRGC club related and upcoming.
News will have date at end of item title.
- May 21: Normal Skeet and Trap shooting are now restored. Indoor range still closed until further notice. Outdoor 25 yd handgun and 100 metre rifle range open. Clubhouse closed except for washrooms and emergency treatment. Shooters and their guests are allowed on site but no spectators allowed per Provincial guidelines.
- December 27: IDPA Match cancelled due to Christmas Season
- December 19: No Skills & Drills Night due to Christmas Season.
- December 5: Skills & Drills Night from 7pm to 9pm
- (.22 Rimfire shooting)
- November 23: Member Rental 9AM – 430PM…All outdoor ranges and washrooms are open for members.
- November 2: Member Rental 9AM – 430PM…All outdoor ranges and washrooms are open for members.
- October 9: Huntington Disease Charity Trapshoot: see page for details: http://rrgc.ca/club-events/huntington-disease-charity-trap-shoot-pig-roast/
- July 30: Skills & Drills Pistol Shooting 7pm-9pm
- July 26: IDPA Style Handgun Match: 7pm-9pm
- July 16: Skills & Drills Pistol Shooting 7pm-9pm
- July 13: Old Timers Revolver IDPA Match 9AM-1PM http://rrgc.ca/event/revolver-action-shoot/
- June 1st: Celebration of Life for Bill Gardiner from 1PM to 4PM
- May 21: Skills & Drills handgun night#2 from 7pm-9pm
- May 7: Skills & Drills handgun night #1 from 7pm – 9pm
- New Club Phone # is 519-676-6787
- April 30: PPC League @ RRGC. Indoor Range closed 7-10pm
- April 20: Roast Beef Dinner Event.
- April 5, 6 & 7: Gun & Hunter Ed Class upstairs
- March 29: IDPA-style Shoot at 7PM
- March 9: Rental 12 noon – 6PM. Outdoor range open
- March 5: PPC League @ RRGC. Indoor Range closed 7-10pm
- March 1, 2 & 3: Gun & Hunter Ed Class upstairs.
- Common Sense Firearms Act receives Royal Assent – June 19, 2015 : details on tab marked “Club Level Restricted ATT”
- Status of bill C-637 which will amend the Criminal Code / Supreme Court decision of November 2014–see attachment below.
- Status of Common Sense Firearms Act – Feb 27, 2015–see attachment below.
- High River Alberta Gun Grab -Feb 13, 2015 – – see attachment below
- Ontario CFO and RCMP have their say about this ruling on what constitutes “firearms”
- Canada’s Top Court Classifies BB guns, Pellet guns, Air Soft and Paintball Guns as “Firearms” – November 2014–see attachment below