News and Current Events not just from RRGC.
Event listings will be by date they will occur.
Bold & Blue items are RRGC club related and upcoming.
News will have date at end of item title.
- December 27: IDPA Match cancelled due to Christmas Season
- December 19: No Skills & Drills Night due to Christmas Season.
- December 5: Skills & Drills Night from 7pm to 9pm
- (.22 Rimfire shooting)
- November 23: Member Rental 9AM – 430PM…All outdoor ranges and washrooms are open for members.
- November 2: Member Rental 9AM – 430PM…All outdoor ranges and washrooms are open for members.
- October 9: Huntington Disease Charity Trapshoot: see page for details: http://rrgc.ca/club-events/huntington-disease-charity-trap-shoot-pig-roast/
- July 30: Skills & Drills Pistol Shooting 7pm-9pm
- July 26: IDPA Style Handgun Match: 7pm-9pm
- July 16: Skills & Drills Pistol Shooting 7pm-9pm
- July 13: Old Timers Revolver IDPA Match 9AM-1PM http://rrgc.ca/event/revolver-action-shoot/
- June 1st: Celebration of Life for Bill Gardiner from 1PM to 4PM
- May 21: Skills & Drills handgun night#2 from 7pm-9pm
- May 7: Skills & Drills handgun night #1 from 7pm – 9pm
- New Club Phone # is 519-676-6787
- April 30: PPC League @ RRGC. Indoor Range closed 7-10pm
- April 20: Roast Beef Dinner Event.
- April 5, 6 & 7: Gun & Hunter Ed Class upstairs
- March 29: IDPA-style Shoot at 7PM
- March 9: Rental 12 noon – 6PM. Outdoor range open
- March 5: PPC League @ RRGC. Indoor Range closed 7-10pm
- March 1, 2 & 3: Gun & Hunter Ed Class upstairs.
- Common Sense Firearms Act receives Royal Assent – June 19, 2015 : details on tab marked “Club Level Restricted ATT”
- Status of bill C-637 which will amend the Criminal Code / Supreme Court decision of November 2014–see attachment below.
- Status of Common Sense Firearms Act – Feb 27, 2015–see attachment below.
- High River Alberta Gun Grab -Feb 13, 2015 – – see attachment below
- Ontario CFO and RCMP have their say about this ruling on what constitutes “firearms”
- Canada’s Top Court Classifies BB guns, Pellet guns, Air Soft and Paintball Guns as “Firearms” – November 2014–see attachment below